Happy Friday Y'all!
So, for the five things this week are questions for You. What? I can't do all the work around here.
1) Did you know there is a blog dedicated solely to cats that look like Hitler? There is. It's a bit frightening. It's also rather amusing. Must admit, I noticed this on Dooce's site. And, as an update, there has been some outcome regarding the Clog War or 2006 - I don't think it's clear to most of us what that outcome is though.
2) Do you have any suggestions for good books to read this summer? Apparently I am in a reading phase and I need some other things to read. I prefer fiction. Not so hip on the sci-fi stuff - but trying to read one right now. I just finished She's Come Undone and enjoyed it.
3) Can I leave work early? Please??
To finish with, a couple questions regarding the fabulous house warming party the roomies and I are throwing tomorrow night. Starts at 7. Stop on by.
4) We're low on the ideas for Asian food and drink. Any suggestions? We were thinking Mai tais for the drink. And then discovered that there are about 20 ingredients in them. So, unless we get a mix, well, we're all about the easy. But we easily have all the ingredients for a Black Russian. Does a Black Russian count as an Asian drink?
5) I need some good dance music. Preferably merengue or salsa. But I'm open to anything that works. Any suggestions about a couple cds I can buy and be happy with?
Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.